Analytics
2.4K members online now
Discuss discrepancies between AdWords and Google Analytics data, linking AdWords and Google Analytics, importing your goals/Ecommerce transactions into AdWords, and setting up Remarketing

Guide Me
star_border

(Not Set) Reporting in Adwords Acquisition Report with 0 clicks, but tons of conversions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have Adwords connected to my Analytics account, and the data seems to be accurate - all click data for campaigns match up. However, when I look at conversions for these ad campaigns, there is a campaign (Not Set) that has 0 clicks and 122 conversions. Does anyone know what this means?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: (Not Set) Reporting in Adwords Acquisition Report with 0 clicks, but tons of conversions

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Most likely these are the conversions for visits that did not come to your site from AdWords ads...
Mike Sullivan, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Re: (Not Set) Reporting in Adwords Acquisition Report with 0 clicks, but tons of conversions

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Are the (not set) qute a high proportion of your total clicks or minor - you will usually get a minot nukbr of (not set) if it is considerable then needs investigating
https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2820717?hl=en