Need help to setup a goal specific for my requirements[ Edited ]
October 2016 - last edited October 2016
I have a facebook ad that goes to the introduction page for a product on my website (the link is UTM).
When user clicks on the link - I want google ads/analytics to track it's cycle and I want to setup goals to track:
1. User clicked on the ad (basically they hit our website/introduction page of product)
2. User filled out "Get started form" present on the same page (they got redirected to "Instructions" page)
3. User created premium account.
4. User signed up for premium membership (paid)
So can anyone guide me what would be the best way to configure my goals? We basically need to know #1 and #2 and from those - we'll figure out #3,#4
Need help to setup a goal specific for my requirements
Assuming you already have GTM setup:
- You can track clicks by parameters present in click url. If for example your site page contain utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=cpc& utm_campaign=myads
- Track form submission using build in form listener in GTM (make sure page url contains utm parameters)
if you are not using GTM you will need a bit of code to get job done.
Hit like if this help