Analytics
1.6K members online now
Discuss discrepancies between AdWords and Google Analytics data, linking AdWords and Google Analytics, importing your goals/Ecommerce transactions into AdWords, and setting up Remarketing

Guide Me
star_border

Migrate Google Analytics from Google Personal to Google Work account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a user that signed up for Google services (Analytics/Website Optimizer, Adwords, Webmaster Tools, Search Tools, etc) with her work email address. We are now using Google for Business, and her account has the same email address.

When she logs in to use Google services, it asks her to select which account to log in as: Personal or Organizational.  Her Personal account has now been automatically renamed to username@gtempaccount.com.  If she selects personal account (which is where all her data is saved), it asks if she wants to migrate data.  She would like to migrate the data to the Work account, but will ALL data/settings be moved over or are there any issues.  I had already asked Google support but they told me to ask the Analytics dept if all settings will be migrated. Thanks!

Re: Migrate Google Analytics from Google Personal to Google Work account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Where do I get help with questions like this? I contacted Google Work support and they told me to go to the Analytics support page. Thanks!