Analytics
5.7K members online now
Discuss discrepancies between AdWords and Google Analytics data, linking AdWords and Google Analytics, importing your goals/Ecommerce transactions into AdWords, and setting up Remarketing

Guide Me
star_border

Linking Google Analytics and AdWords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am working for an agency which has several clients under it. We create/manage their Google Analytics and Google AdWords accounts. Now, we have created 100 Analytics accounts under one email id and all our AdWords accounts are under MCC(a separate account). I need to link each of my AdWords account to their respective Analytics account. I already know that the AdWords and Analytics accounts are to be made under the same email id, but there has to be a way out in my situation. Is there any way out? Please help.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Linking Google Analytics and AdWords

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi :-)
Just add the MCC google account login email address to each Analytics account via User Management making sure to to give Edit permissions at the Property Level

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Smiley Happy
Thanks Bronwyn..Just a small query - after applying the changes that you mentioned, will I be able to see data for that client only in that particular analytics account or will it show me the data for all the clients listed under MCC?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
each GA property should show the data for its matched AdW account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks David Smiley Happy
After going to AdWords Linking, it is showing me a random AdWords Account Id linked to all my Analytics accounts. What do I do here?
Also, Shouldn't it automatically show all the related AdWords accounts so that I can pick one of them?