Analytics
3.6K members online now
Discuss discrepancies between AdWords and Google Analytics data, linking AdWords and Google Analytics, importing your goals/Ecommerce transactions into AdWords, and setting up Remarketing

Guide Me
star_border

Keywords Bounce rate

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I would like to understand that what does bounce rate of a keyword mean in Google Analytics reports?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Rakhee G
April 2016

Re: Keywords Bounce rate

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Glad to hear that you understand bounce rate. Now I'm trying to explain in other way.

To see keyword bounce rate dive deeper into your traffic sources, click on organic/Paid search. Now you can see which keywords have brought the most visitors to your website through organic search/Paid search along with their respective bounce rate.

***Bounce rate definition will be the same for keyword, landing page***

Hope this helps you.

Thanks

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Rakhee,

Bounce rate - The percentage of single-page visits (i.e visits in which the person left your site from the entrance page)

Bounce rate = Total number of visits viewing one page only/Total entries to page

To know more @ https://blog.kissmetrics.com/bounce-rate/

thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

I do understand what the bounce rate is but would like to understand a
keyword bounce rate.

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

I do understand what the bounce rate is but would like to understand a keyword bounce rate.

Thanks
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Rakhee G
April 2016

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Glad to hear that you understand bounce rate. Now I'm trying to explain in other way.

To see keyword bounce rate dive deeper into your traffic sources, click on organic/Paid search. Now you can see which keywords have brought the most visitors to your website through organic search/Paid search along with their respective bounce rate.

***Bounce rate definition will be the same for keyword, landing page***

Hope this helps you.

Thanks