Discuss discrepancies between AdWords and Google Analytics data, linking AdWords and Google Analytics, importing your goals/Ecommerce transactions into AdWords, and setting up Remarketing
Guide Me

Importing GA goals to AW

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I would like to see the Transaction IDs of purchases made after viewing an ad on adwords.

From what I understood it is impossible to do inside adwords, and it must be linked to google analytics.

So I created a GA account and added ECommerce to it, as well as linking the AW and GA account together.

I also imported the Transaction goal which was the only one available.

So right now i have 2 things in Conversios section in AW-

The conversion tag created in AW

And the imported ECommerce goal from analytics

The AW conversions works fine

But the imported goal isn't verified.

I can confirm that we get the ECommerce data properly to our analytics, but they are not attributed to the AW campaigns.

I need to attribute each transaction to a specific campagin

Any idea on how to fix this issue?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Importing GA goals to AW

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Tal F,

If you're not seeing any data in Acquisition > AdWords then there is likely an issue in your account linking.  Are your accounts linked from both the AdWords and Analytics sides?  

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Importing GA goals to AW

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Tommy

Yes they are - I can see data on analytics but the eCommerce part is just showing zeros

In fact, I have several accounts since i use MCC account to gather them all.

It happens in all of my account...

Thanks, Tal

Importing GA goals to AW

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please someone?

I'm desperate to get an answer for this