Analytics
2.1K members online now
Discuss discrepancies between AdWords and Google Analytics data, linking AdWords and Google Analytics, importing your goals/Ecommerce transactions into AdWords, and setting up Remarketing

Guide Me
star_border

I cant able to add manage user for my analytics account of www.danexu.com

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello sir in my GA i cant add user in user mangament tab it shows only remove yourself from this account button under my danexu account plz help me out 

Re: I cant able to add manage user for my analytics account of www.danexu.com

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Pradeep,
You don't have 'Manage user' permission that is why you are not able to add/remove any user. You must have 'Manage user' permission to manage user.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thanks for your reply and will u please tell me how to set permission in GA account setting i tried more times but i cant able to set plz help me out from this thanks...

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
you can't get permission yourself, ask the person who have 'Manage user' level permission to give you all the permission.

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
am managing that account in that account i added 2 accounts in one account i can add user easily in user management but in one more account danexu.com i cant add user it will show only remove yourself from this account so please suggest some solution to this problem

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
On a lighter note take a deep breath. I agreed that you have added 2 property in one account and you can manage users for both but you don't have admin level permission for danexu.com, you have view only access for this particular site.

Find who has the admin level access for danexu.com only that person can grant you additional permissions.

Hope you understand.

Thanks