Analytics
4.3K members online now
Discuss discrepancies between AdWords and Google Analytics data, linking AdWords and Google Analytics, importing your goals/Ecommerce transactions into AdWords, and setting up Remarketing

Guide Me
star_border

I am trying to sign up for analytics so I can start an ad campaign. I'm getting an error message

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm getting an error message that I need to sign in with a temp account email.

I am trying to sign up for analytics so I can start an ad campaign. I'm getting an error message

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

@lisa p

As per my understanding you are try to create an analytics account but you are getting an error , I request you to please try to create analytics account using gmail Account.

For more information please follow the mentioned below link :

https://support.google.com/analytics/topic/1009691?hl=en&ref_topic=1726911 

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I don't use a gmail account. Since I posted, I did find a way to start a Business Manager Account. I still get the same error message. What is the difference between having a page on my personal FB and a separate Business Manager Account. I will be asking employees to post to my FB account but don't want them to have my login info to my personal account. Is this the purpose behind Business Manager Account?