Analytics
1.9K members online now
Discuss discrepancies between AdWords and Google Analytics data, linking AdWords and Google Analytics, importing your goals/Ecommerce transactions into AdWords, and setting up Remarketing

Guide Me
star_border

How to link Google Analytics to Google Console

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Smiley Happy 

How do I check if a GA account is linked to a GC account? And if they are not linked, how do I link them? I have limited technical knowledge so if someone could direct me to a step-by-step guide that would be fantastic! 

Thanks

Nihal

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Nihal S
December 2015

Re: How to link Google Analytics to Google Console

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Nihal,

In the admin panel under the property column you will see PRODUCT LINKING > All products and there you can see all the Products that can be linked, including Search Console. If you are logged in you should be able to link your accounts.

Hope it helps,
Google Analytics Rising Star | Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.' Learn how here!
Analytics Consultant at Carloseo.com - Find me on Twitter | Email me

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Nihal S
December 2015

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Nihal,

In the admin panel under the property column you will see PRODUCT LINKING > All products and there you can see all the Products that can be linked, including Search Console. If you are logged in you should be able to link your accounts.

Hope it helps,
Google Analytics Rising Star | Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.' Learn how here!
Analytics Consultant at Carloseo.com - Find me on Twitter | Email me

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you Carlos. I managed to set it up.

Will the data appear retrospectively or only future data?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I'm encountering the same problem. I'm logged in and can see all my reporting data but when I go to Admin I can't seem to click the words Property Settings. It won't highlight and open any options. I'm the admin on the account so I'm not sure why it won't let me.
Thanks!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
hey,
although search console says: "Actively linked. Receiving data" i do not see any data in the reporting section.

Looking@ Analytics - Acquisition - Search Engine Optimization - Queries