Analytics
2.2K members online now
Discuss discrepancies between AdWords and Google Analytics data, linking AdWords and Google Analytics, importing your goals/Ecommerce transactions into AdWords, and setting up Remarketing

Guide Me
star_border

How to get the number of users that didn't click through a landing page by keyword/search term?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

My Ads point to the following landing page -

http://www.findmyfitnessband.com/find-my-fitbit.html     

How can I track which keywords/search terms were used that DIDN"T result in a user clicking on one of the 6 image links on the page? Ex.  User searches google for [find my fitbit], clicks on the Ad, is taken to the landing page, and then doesn't click on any of the "Download Now" buttons on the page. 

Thanks,

Chris

1 Expert replyverified_user

How to get the number of users that didn't click through a landing page by keyword/search term?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Use event tracking to track the clicks of those buttons.

Then create Advanced Segment where traffic source is defined as AdWords and session does NOT contain click event.

Let us know if you need more detailed instructions

--
To make bad day worse, spend it wishing for the impossible

Antti Nylund, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Did my answer solve your issue? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Otherwise keep on asking.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks.  I'll setup event tracking, then I'll probably need help with the Advanced Segment setup.