Analytics
4.3K members online now
Discuss discrepancies between AdWords and Google Analytics data, linking AdWords and Google Analytics, importing your goals/Ecommerce transactions into AdWords, and setting up Remarketing

Guide Me
star_border

How do I link my website to multiple ad campaigns in AdWords Express?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have two ad campaigns in AdWords Express and I would like to see which one is leading to more exploration and page clicks on my website. I currently have one ad linked to Google Analytics using a Tracking ID in the management page of my website's content management system. Can I past a second Tracking ID there to link to the second ad campaign? If not then how do I it?

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

No need to add a second tracking ID,you can just create a new ad group...just need to add permission for that analytics mail ID on the ad-word express..  

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your help. In AdWords I just had to run the Google Analytics setup wizard which was displayed in my Dashboard all the way through to completion. The reason I stopped before is that I didn't know what to do with the code and Tracking ID which it generated. Based on your advice, I checked that it was the same ID generated by my previous (and still running but different) ad. Since this Tracking ID and Javascript code is already pasted into the footer of my websites CMS, I didn't have to add or change anything on the site.