Analytics
4.6K members online now
Discuss discrepancies between AdWords and Google Analytics data, linking AdWords and Google Analytics, importing your goals/Ecommerce transactions into AdWords, and setting up Remarketing

Guide Me
star_border

Hire help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello I am a new and used car dealer who is running my own Adwords accounts & Analytics accounts. I have done a lot of the training. But,  

I am looking to hire someone to be able to assist me in learning a few different aspects of google analytics and google adword. Basically, I am looking to take it up a level. I have done a lot of the training and feel like I have a pretty good grip on Google Adwords. But, struggle with Google Analytics. There seems to be a disconnect with me knowing the information and being able to apply it in a way that would work for my dealership.

I would like to have someone qualified to help me set up API web crawlers on my website to be able to automate a lot of my adgroups. For instance, create ad groups for 2016 ford explorer limited and 2017 ford explorer limited.

I would like to have assistance in setting up the proper reports in google analytics and google adwords to properly read and interpret the results that are most relevant to my dealership.

I would like to have someone help me connect my CRM, Vin Solutions, with my google accounts and be able to show me the proper ways to create remarketing campaigns. This would also help me track my ROI with Google by which customers clicked my ad, came into my showroom, and then ultimately bought or did buy their vehicle.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Hire help

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Sara :-)

You should consider contacting one of the Google Certified Partners

You can do a search here for ones that you can contact to look into their particular

services and suitability to your situation
https://www.google.com/analytics/partners/search/apps

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here