Analytics
1.6K members online now
Discuss discrepancies between AdWords and Google Analytics data, linking AdWords and Google Analytics, importing your goals/Ecommerce transactions into AdWords, and setting up Remarketing

Guide Me
star_border

Google Analytics not showing same results as yesterday

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello

My Google Analytics not showing same results as yesterday.

Yesterday I had over 100 visits to the site over 1 month, today it seems to be showing only 10.

How do I know that its working as it should?

Rose (new at this stuff!)

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Analytics not showing same results as yesterday

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Normally I would say that data from Today should not be trusted as it may not have been fully processed, but that would not account for the 100 -> 10 shift you see. It is more likely that you are looking at a filtered report, or have clicked into a dimension by accident.

Best to start with the online training - click the scholar's cap in the upper right to get a good overview for each of the major reporting groups.
Mike Sullivan, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Mike, Thanks for the suggestion - I have had a quick look at the intro to Analytics.
And don't think I have filtered the report, I can remember going through the visitors and identifying what articles in my blog brought them into the site. Today the month is only showing 10 all showing landing page of /?from=http://www.traffic-cash.xyz/
no other traffic over the month

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Apologies all – I have worked out what’s going on.
I have 2 analytics accounts each with a different sign in Gmail account. I just need to figure out how to close the dodgy one. Thanks for you time

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
the two GA accounts are not on the same site are they?
if so both of your data sets will likely be 'dodgy' and corrupted - get rid of the 'dodgy' account but first action is to get that 2nd set of code off your site - that is the priority if this is the case

good luck