Analytics
2.6K members online now
Discuss discrepancies between AdWords and Google Analytics data, linking AdWords and Google Analytics, importing your goals/Ecommerce transactions into AdWords, and setting up Remarketing

Guide Me
star_border

Google Analytics Adwords Campaigns (not set) when using Measurement Protocol

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

I have finally implemented offline sales using Measurement Protocol. The thing is that when I want to se the ad spend using the Adwords report on Analytics ALL these offline conversions are cost $0. I was thinking on integrating in the Measurement Protocol hit the gclid associated from the adwords session. Would that solve my problem. I need to associate these offline interactions. Is there any way?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

If you already have the GCLID, will using AdWords offline conversion tracking suffice? https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2998031?hl=en

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

We are considering that solution, specially the Salesforce to Adwords integration. But, that requieres some IT time that we dont really have on us. So I was thinking about adding something to the MSP hits we are already sending to GA. That also requires some IT time, but not as much. Thank you for your advice.