Analytics
1.9K members online now
Discuss discrepancies between AdWords and Google Analytics data, linking AdWords and Google Analytics, importing your goals/Ecommerce transactions into AdWords, and setting up Remarketing

Guide Me
star_border

Google Analytic's Prestashop plugin causing problem

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello guys,

Recently I have created an e-commerce using Prestashop, and as I did in my other websites, I've installed the Google Analytics plugin to help me in my research to improve its traffic, anyway, I've installed and then, after installed it on prestashop, the g.a module begin a bugg on prestashop, e.g: I've added a product in the catalogue, when I was testing the front store, I've tried to add the product in the cart and then a messaged was showed: Impossible to add the product to the cart.
textStatus: 'error' errorThrown: 'Internal Server Error' responseText, and when I disabled the module, I could add it in the cart with no problem.

In some forums, I've read that uninstalling the Prestashop and reinstall, it could help to fix this problem, so I did it and the bugg still there.

So, there's any other way I can take to fix it?

Thank you!

Re: Google Analytic's Prestashop plugin causing problem

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Lucas
Did you manage to solve this problem. I am sitting with the same issue and cant find any solutions.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

Well, I have disabled the Google Analytics module to stop that message, but I still cannot use the Google Analytics fully because the bug's still there.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Sorry guys but those are the bugs in prestashop that I hate!!!
There's no quality control, the GA module is developed by prestashop and no one is checking that it works fine!!!
GRRRRRRRRR

Google Analytic's Prestashop plugin causing problem

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Lucas

Probably a bit late now. I had the same problem, I uninstalled the Google Analytics module, and reinstalled and it solved the problem.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Try uninstalling the Google Analytics Module, and reinstalling. This helped
for me.