5.3K members online now
Discuss discrepancies between AdWords and Google Analytics data, linking AdWords and Google Analytics, importing your goals/Ecommerce transactions into AdWords, and setting up Remarketing
Guide Me

Does Google Analytics Premium provide Remarketing List Data for Search Remarketing?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi guys,

I am working on an AdWords account connected to the newest version of Google Analytics Premium (GAP). We are having the issue that, despite of all usual settings correctly done and verified, the search remarketing lists (custom made lists) created in GAP do not fill. Display Remarketing Lists and YouTube Remarketing Lists created in GAP on the other hand fill well and regularly. When creating the lists I respected the usual in order to avoid a Search RM block: no demographic setting, etc. plus activated RM on property, ticked the services box on GAP account level plus linked the accounts together as it should be. However, search remarketing lists won't activate. Is Search Remarketing not possible in connection with GAP, is there a known bug, do we miss a setting or anything else?

Would be grateful for feedback. Kind regards,