2.4K members online now
Discuss discrepancies between AdWords and Google Analytics data, linking AdWords and Google Analytics, importing your goals/Ecommerce transactions into AdWords, and setting up Remarketing
Guide Me

Digital Analytics Fundamentals

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Team,

I do not have a website to practice the Digital Analytics Fundamentals concepts. Could you please help me in providing some suggestions. I am very much interested in Google Anlaytics.

Marked as Best Answer.
Accepted by topic author Praveen Kumar B
May 2016

Re: Digital Analytics Fundamentals

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

That is a bit of a pickle. It would be easiest to spend a few bucks to make a simple website and add analytics as a sandbox environment for SEO and to practice the Digital Analytics Fundamentals. However, if you want a freebie just for the course you can use Bitnami's Wordpress demo server and add in the plugin for Google Analytics.

You can get a free account, but keep in mind that since it is a demo the work will be erased after a period of time.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you so much for the reply.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am trying to take the fundamentals course now, but in lesson 4.1 I am requested to set up an analytics account and I get this error when I try to create an account for

Internal error. Please try again later.

Analytics has encountered an unexpected condition and cannot fulfill your request.

What am I doing wrong? P.S. I did sign up for the demo account but later saw that this was different.

Please help!  I really wanted to finish the course tonight!