3.2K members online now
Discuss discrepancies between AdWords and Google Analytics data, linking AdWords and Google Analytics, importing your goals/Ecommerce transactions into AdWords, and setting up Remarketing
Guide Me

Delay in AdWords Conversion Value (Conversion Source: Salesforce)

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

[Note: I originally posted this topic in the AdWords Community Help center and it was moved to Analytics. I do not believe it is applicable to Google Analytics because the conversion source is Salesforce. The conversion value is not determined via Google Analytics.]

I set up an integration so that conversions would be tracked via Salesforce. This meant setting it up so that OPPORTUNITIES in Salesforce who have reached a certain stage would be counted as a CONVERSION in AdWords. Having reached this stage means that a sales rep has qualified them AND they have been assigned a value.

This value is then supposed to be detected by AdWords and then treated as the value for the conversion.

AdWords lets you download the history of a conversion import (first screenshot) which yielded the following CSV file (second screenshot) -- note the value of (6172.50). Yet my AdWords report does not indicate any conversion value at all.

Any ideas on this? Is there some kind of lag time?

Screen Shot 2016-12-01 at 12.38.10 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-11-30 at 11.10.55 AM.png

Screen Shot 2016-11-30 at 1.07.19 PM.png

Delay in AdWords Conversion Value (Conversion Source: Salesforce)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

not sure but probably because of the missing currency?