2.2K members online now
Discuss discrepancies between AdWords and Google Analytics data, linking AdWords and Google Analytics, importing your goals/Ecommerce transactions into AdWords, and setting up Remarketing
Guide Me

Conversions not showing after linking AdWords and Analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

After linking Google Analytics with AdWords the way that campaigns and conversions are being shown in Analytics has changed.  

I believe that I followed all of the steps found here:

I also successfully imported a goal into Google AdWords from Google Analytics.

e.g. Acquisitions => Campaigns => All Campaigns is not showing the results for Source / Medium of google / paid.

Also there are conversions that are not showing up in the results.

All campaigns and all conversions are showing up in Acquisition => All Traffic => Source / Medium.

Is there a way to get these metrics working as they were before?

Thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Conversions not showing after linking AdWords and Analytics

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hey Praveen,

As we talked on the other post, it's important to remove any URL containing UTM parameters. This can create conflicts with GA when your have your accounts linked.

With that step covered, when you import goals from GA to Adwords, Adwords takes 2 days to show the numbers, so your "Current day" and the "Day before" that will ALWAYS have ZERO goals, and will be updated after that. That's because Analytics can take up to 48h to fully process all the data.

Acquisitions > Campaigns will only show results for URL containing UTM parameters, if you were using them.

Every result per say should appear normally under Acquisition > All Traffic > Source / Medium.

Hope this helps.

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click