Analytics
1.8K members online now
Discuss discrepancies between AdWords and Google Analytics data, linking AdWords and Google Analytics, importing your goals/Ecommerce transactions into AdWords, and setting up Remarketing

Guide Me
star_border

Campaign Performance and tracking

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi! I have 4 Adwords campaign running in an ecommerce site. Strangely enough only one campaign is providing almost all the revenues. In other words, three campaign are showing a conversion rate about 0.10%, the fourth is around 11.5%.
This really sounds strange to me because all the campaigns are providing enough clicks (around 10K each) and there's no apparent reason for the fourth campaign to perform 100x the others.

So, I would like to analyize where those users are going, what pages are they visiting, and where are the exiting. Focusing, say, on one campaign how could I "track" the flows?

many thanks, I'm going crazy with this... :-)

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Campaign Performance and tracking

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Emanuele,

sometimes redirects on landing pages are responsible for missing tracking in such cases. You might benefit from Google Tag Assistant Recordings [1] in your case where you can follow the corresponding user tracking in the missing campaigns.

Christoph

[1] https://support.google.com/analytics/topic/6277290?hl=en