Analytics
5.7K members online now
Discuss discrepancies between AdWords and Google Analytics data, linking AdWords and Google Analytics, importing your goals/Ecommerce transactions into AdWords, and setting up Remarketing

Guide Me
star_border

Auto-tagging stopped working when upgraded to premium. Please help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I recently updated to Google premium and the day after my paid search traffic dropped off a cliff and other increased dramatically. When looking deeper into other it is reporting as not set. 

My adwords account is set to auto-tag and I don't manually tag anything. Prior to me upgrading my account my adwords reporting was fine. Can anyone please help with this?

Thanks,

Dan.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Auto-tagging stopped working when upgraded to premium. Please help

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Daniel :-)
For help with Google Analytics Premium issues, you should reach out to your GA Premium dedicated account manager.

Thanks
Bronwyn

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear Bronwyn,

I experienced same issue, but I am using GA free version. Any idea why this is happening?

I paused all my Adwords campaigns because of this.

Thank you

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Daniel,

Is the link between the AdWords and Analytics accounts still intact and accurate? I'm not exactly sure what the process is for upgrading from Universal to Premium but it may be worth double checking that the two platforms are still communicating with each other.

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’