Analytics
2.8K members online now
Discuss discrepancies between AdWords and Google Analytics data, linking AdWords and Google Analytics, importing your goals/Ecommerce transactions into AdWords, and setting up Remarketing

Guide Me
star_border

Are Users removed from remarketing lists when they no longer meet the list criteria?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey everyone.

I've run into a bit of a wall in a project i'm working on. I want to serve ads to users who have signed up to a free trial, and have logged in to this free trial at least 5 times over the trial period. I'm not sure what the best way to achieve this would be.

I was thinking to make a remarketing list for anyone who signed up for the free trial within 30 days, and then make another audience of users who have logged into the application <5 times. I was then going to exclude this second audience in AdWords. This seems like the most effective way of handling this, however i'm unsure if the second audience will remove members once they no longer qualify for the list, or if it does, at what interval does the list refresh?

Thanks

Taylor

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Are Users removed from remarketing lists when they no longer meet the list criteria?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
You need to use a Combo List - https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2549111?hl=en