Analytics
6.4K members online now
Discuss discrepancies between AdWords and Google Analytics data, linking AdWords and Google Analytics, importing your goals/Ecommerce transactions into AdWords, and setting up Remarketing

Guide Me
star_border

Adwords linking display is blank

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My Adwords is actually linked to my account, but I am not getting any clicks reported in my dashboard.  You can see in the screenshot below there are sessions, but no clicks/cost.  So, that's problem #1.  When I went to check the Adwords linking under admin settings, it shows as blank and doesn't give me any options to view my current Adwords linking or add a new linkage (see second screenshot below).  That is problem #2.

Just problem #1 needs to be solved, but wasn't sure if problem #2 was a contributor.

Thanks for your help!

Capture4.JPGCapture3.JPG

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Fiona L,

Double check your auto-tagging options - https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3095550?hl=en

Also, #2 is very strange, are you an admin in both the GA and AdWords accounts?

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Tommy.  Auto-tagging is enabled and yes, I am the admin of both the GA and AdWords accounts.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there, 

I have the same problem. 

#1 Conversions aren't showing in Analytics and the Auto-tagging is enabled

#2 Also showing a blank page 

Hope you can help us with this Smiley Happy 

Thanks!