Analytics
6.7K members online now
Discuss discrepancies between AdWords and Google Analytics data, linking AdWords and Google Analytics, importing your goals/Ecommerce transactions into AdWords, and setting up Remarketing

Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Revenue Not Showing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I looked all over for previous information but couldn't find an answer. I currently am managing a site that was previously setup by another coworker. GA shows revenue data for direct and referral however, not for AW. All other information (Sessions, Bounce Rate, etc..) has data however, revenue does not. Can anyone explain this to me? Is there missing code?

Appreciate your help and time!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords Revenue Not Showing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi John,

just to check: Are you seeing AdWords cost data in your Acquisition > AdWords > campaigns report?

Christoph

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Christoph! Thanks for the help!

I do see the data for cost when I follow that trail.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Okay, then it should be all right actually ... If it isn't - are you looking at very small numbers of conversions by direct and referral generally? I mean if you've got 0 conversions from AdWords so far, how many are there from direct and referral - 10, 100, 1000? Could it be that it's just statistically feasible that there is no AdWords conversion yet?

Christoph

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
This month alone i've had 93 transactions reported on the GA Ecommerce Report. However, when I go to the AW campaign Manager I have 10 confirmed AW transactions. I have had our AW conversion goal coding attached to our Thank You Page a client sees after finalizing the transaction so that I may count it as an actual transaction.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Can anyone help?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Did you ever figure this out?