Analytics
2.2K members online now
Discuss discrepancies between AdWords and Google Analytics data, linking AdWords and Google Analytics, importing your goals/Ecommerce transactions into AdWords, and setting up Remarketing

Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Goals for another client are Showing up in analytics.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I think I may have linked something improperly. Im getting an adwords campaign from another client in my analytics. Does anyone know how to remove a campaign fropm analytics once linked?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords Goals for another client are Showing up in analytics.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

You cant remove data that is already tracked within the reports.

Depending on how you are setup, sometimes you will need to correct the linking or create a View and apply a filter for Campaign Target URL
More info that you will likely want to read thru here
https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1034318?hl=en

Is the clients GA Property in its own GA Account?

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes. Both Clients have their own property in GA. Client #1 is fine. Only the correct Adwords account is linked. Client #2 Has its and Client #1's Adwords campaign listed.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Also, excuse my ignorance...but For the life of me I cant find the Tools and Analysis tab that they are speaking of. Just the Normal "Tools" Tab has analytics under it..but it just takes me directly to my main page of my analytics account. No filtering options.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Hi :-)
For a quick resolution on this, you may do best to log into the Adwords account (you'll need the adwords account id) and at the upper right, click the gear icon and use the contact options to either phone and speak with someone from Adwords support or use the chat or email options

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here