AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

when Running an experiment I get less traffic shown

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Community, 

I've tried for several times running an experiment to do a/b on my website. When running the experiment I get the the number of sessions on the experiment is significantly low than then actually traffic/ session normally on the website.  I have another platfrom which confirms this as well as it records the visitors and I don't get as many. 

When I stop the experiment everythning is back to normal. 

I'm aware that either analytics or the other tool might be showing only data to the original page (Though I did check the box consolidating the data), but still the numbers doesn't add up to make sense. the code was varified so I assume it was in place. 

I wonder what I do wrong? or perhaps there are other ways to make an a/b testing. 

Thank you, 

Shlomo