Analytics
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

website transaction and membership payment tracking

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey talents in the community,

Need help on Google Analytics transaction tracking. Our website is an E-commerce platform which offers merchant to sell their products on the site. Regard the payment on the site, one will be the membership payment while the other one is membership annual fee. Do you guys know if there is a way to track both transaction types respectively within one analytics account?

Best regards

Justin

1 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Justin, 

Not following you on this one.  If the membership or product payment and the other is an annual fee  then just track them in one transaction as two products.  If they occur on different pages (which sounds odd) then just run ecommerce on both.  You can use the same or different transaction ids on each. 

Either way, it's one account and property.

Best,

Theo Bennett

Analytics Evangelist at MoreVisibility | Contact Me
Connect on LinkedIn

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Theo Bennett, 

Thanks so much for replying to me. You mean I can insert Google Ecommerce tracking code on both pages? 

Best Regards
Justin

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Hey Justin,

You can run ecommerce coding on any pages (usually receipt pages) that have transactions.  Smiley Happy

Best,

Theo Bennett

Analytics Evangelist at MoreVisibility | Contact Me
Connect on LinkedIn