AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

visitor flow is now user flow? I don't see the flow chart anymore

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm confused. When I clicked on visitor flow I could see the trail of where someone went on the website. Now Visitor flow is gone and there is a user flow. When I click on user flow the flow chart isn't there and it wants me to input data. is there an easy way of just seeing what pages the visitor has visited as a flow chart starting with landing page and ending with exit page?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Shawn D
November 2016

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

hey Shawn,

Hey,
There are 2 user flow reports, one in audience and one in acquisition, the one you are looking for should be in audience which will be something like this

http://take.ms/gt9zw

Can you share a screenshot of what you are seeing?

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Shawn D
November 2016

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

hey Shawn,

Hey,
There are 2 user flow reports, one in audience and one in acquisition, the one you are looking for should be in audience which will be something like this

http://take.ms/gt9zw

Can you share a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Oh, well I guess I had the date range of today and nothing was showing up. I changed the date range and I see it now. sorry for wasting your time.