1.9K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

time to conversion

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I see in GA many visitors who visits website on weekend from cpc, however not convert. More conversions are on Monday. My question is, should I see in GA that visitors that visits website on weekend in most cases convert on Monday?

For example I know, that I have now last 3 month on Sunday 300 conv. and on Monday 600 conv. For the same period I have on Sunday 6000 visitors and on Monday 2000 visitors from cpc.

Thanks

Tomas

1 Expert replyverified_user

time to conversion

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Are the Monday conversions from cpc?

GA preserves the last touch point so if they visit your site on Sunday via cpc and come back on Monday directly by typing the address to the browser the conversion is still credited to cpc (and not direct)

Check Conversions -> Multi-Channel Funnels -> Top conversion paths

for more insights about your users conversion behavior

--
To make bad day worse, spend it wishing for the impossible

Antti Nylund, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Did my answer solve your issue? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Otherwise keep on asking.

time to conversion

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, every day are much conversions from cpc.

If I compared long period (months) I see much conversions on Monday less on Sunday. Visits are higher on Sunday and less on Monday. Numbers are high, however difference is also double.