Analytics
4K members online now
4K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

referrer com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox is organic traffic, but is it also adwords traffic?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Seeing lots of traffic from referral com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox, and it seems that this is from the Google Now search.

I've seen this post here on how to track it as organic traffic com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox - how to add as an organic search source.  

However could it also be traffic that is coming through via ads on Google result pages and also referrals from other sites if they are using the Google Now browser (rather than Chrome)?

If so, how can we correctly attribute each different source?

Thanks

Re: referrer com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox is organic traffic, but is it also adwords traf

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm still having this same issue.. can't seem to find any information about this or how to permanently fix this. Were you able to figure this out?