Analytics
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

no data in SEO for google analytics since 11/11 -- over 8 days

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I noticed that in Google analytics under Acquisition>Search Engine Optimization>Queries I don't appear to be receiving data since 11/11 - 8 days ago. I know the last 2 days aren't typically shown but it's been over a week.

I've been working on SEO for my site. I've been trying out some third party SEO tools. Moz, Woorank, Alexa. In fact I signed up for a trial review from Alexa that same morning. I did see a big spike on 11/12 that I think was Alexa doing a crawl since 539 pages were crawled (I have 525 pages indexed) from 1 user in Ashburn. Which probably answers another question I had on another post.

If these are these third parties visiting my site. Should I block them and if so how. They don't show up as a unique identified user.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author jamavan
November 2015

Re: no data in SEO for google analytics since 11/11 -- over 8 days

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi,

it's different from both the general 1-2 days rule and the recent not-set issue in that report.

It seems to be a temporary bug we noticed in several threads last week, i.e. [1]. However, it was missing from Nov, 5 last week. Now I'm seeing missing data from Nov, 12 in my accounts too. So, it seems that Google is currently reprocessing and adding the data to the accounts. If we're lucky it might be solved in the next days?

Christoph

[1] https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Reports/Search-Engine-Optimization-Queries-Issue/m-p/47851...

View solution in original post

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Same thing for me also I am also not able to see any thing under Acquisition>Search Engine Optimization>Queries and displaying "No data is available from the most recent 2 calendar days" what may be the reason
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author jamavan
November 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi,

it's different from both the general 1-2 days rule and the recent not-set issue in that report.

It seems to be a temporary bug we noticed in several threads last week, i.e. [1]. However, it was missing from Nov, 5 last week. Now I'm seeing missing data from Nov, 12 in my accounts too. So, it seems that Google is currently reprocessing and adding the data to the accounts. If we're lucky it might be solved in the next days?

Christoph

[1] https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Reports/Search-Engine-Optimization-Queries-Issue/m-p/47851...