Analytics
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

is it safe to put tracking code on login page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, everyone

I want to track how many people visit our login page.

Is it save to put ga tracking on the login page?  I want to protect my customers' information, like their account IDs and passwords.

If there is a potential risk, can you experts kindly tell me another way to deal with this issue?

Thank you!

my login page https://mc.bqool.com/login

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Chen B
January 2016

Re: is it safe to put tracking code on login page

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Chen,

Google does not store any personally identifiable data of any users on your site. So, it is perfectly safe to go ahead and implement GA tracking on your login page. Smiley Happy

Cheers,
Shweta

AdWords Top Contributor
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Accepted Solution’!

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Chen B
January 2016

Re: is it safe to put tracking code on login page

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Chen,

Google does not store any personally identifiable data of any users on your site. So, it is perfectly safe to go ahead and implement GA tracking on your login page. Smiley Happy

Cheers,
Shweta

AdWords Top Contributor
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Accepted Solution’!