Analytics
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

how do you group your goals so you can report on Macro and Micro conversions separately

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

So My client  has always just been tracking Macro conversions ( thank-you pages etc) however we have developed some KPIs and now want to set up more goals with micro conversions (viewing video / using a locations tool).  But now there is no easy way in the aquisition reports to split these up and report on each set of conversions separately.  You seem only able to report on "ecommerce" or TOTAL GOALS or each individual goal - not pick and choose which groupings of goals to view in the reports. I do however want to keep a close eye on the macro conversions cause they are far more important.  So what do I do? Is my only choice to set up a new view for both micro and macro conversions and keep my first view just macro?

Any ideas?

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lydia W
May 2017

how do you group your goals so you can report on Macro and Micro conversions separately

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Lydia W.

You can group together your micro-conversion goals as they make sense in different goal sets. For example, you can group engagement related goals in one goal set, another goal set for your user buying process micro-conversions and another goal set for you sales funnel micro-conversions.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lydia W
May 2017

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Lydia W.

You can group together your micro-conversion goals as they make sense in different goal sets. For example, you can group engagement related goals in one goal set, another goal set for your user buying process micro-conversions and another goal set for you sales funnel micro-conversions.