AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

ecommerce - Missing Transaction IDs Information

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Yesterday, I tried to setup the ecommerce plugin code for testing purpose successfully. Today I have seen and got to know after 24 hours, Some of my Transactions ID's are missing in GA using Universal updates.

Find the below script which is used for Old and New GA.

HTML Source Code :

document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='" + gaJsHost + "google-analytics.com/analytics.js' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E&quotSmiley Wink);
try{
ga('create','UA-XYZZZZZ-6','auto');
ga('send', 'pageview');
ga('require', 'ecommerce', 'ecommerce.js');
ga('ecommerce:addTransaction' , { 
'id' : '13142', 'affiliation' : 'A.B.','revenue' : '49.99','shipping' : '100.00','tax' : '3.49'
});
ga('ecommerce:addItem', {'id' : '13142', 'name' : 'Long Uniform Top','sku' : '164','category' : 'ABC','price' : '49.9900','quantity' : '1'});
ga('ecommerceSmiley Frustratedend');

Observations :

I am able to view the source only in IE and Firefox but not in chrome.

Using Fiddler, I am able to see the lines of transactions and additems often but not for all transactions at Confirmation/Thank you page.

Please let me know how to get the complete transactions IDs with revenue details completely.

I dont have any issue with old GA tracking code. Let me know the fix for this issue in udpated GA.

Thanks,

Sriram

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author SilverPlate
December 2015

Re: ecommerce - Missing Transaction IDs Information

A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

In chrome check if any JS errors are blocking the GA code.

You can check in console tab.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author SilverPlate
December 2015

Re: ecommerce - Missing Transaction IDs Information

A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

In chrome check if any JS errors are blocking the GA code.

You can check in console tab.