AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

ecommerce Funnels Numbers Not Matching

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When I look at my funnel visualization and then compare the numbers to say unique page views they do not match.

For example

/order/add/  in Behavior > All Pages filter is 129 uniques but in Funnels it is 120

The other numbers are also very different.  For example, we had 116 orders yesterday and check out completed in Google says 79.

I am only trying to verify my numbers before making decisions on them Smiley Happy

Re: ecommerce Funnels Numbers Not Matching

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
There are a couple of things. If you are looking at yesterday's numbers, that might be too soon. Analytics can take up to 24 hours to compile and report all of the data, so I wouldn't look at yesterday until late in the day today or tomorrow morning.

As it is a free tool, I always expect a potential delta in numbers of +/- 5%.