Analytics
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

data is missing for ecommerce

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I take a message at right top of google analytics. " data is missing for ecommerce". Below code is in my website and I also checked from the analytics whether ecommerce is active or not it is active. I could not understand what is the problem about the message I receive ? Can you please check?

<script> (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', '******', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview'); </script>

* I hid the code

www.brainbox.com.tr

Re: data is missing for ecommerce

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Osman
To track ecommerce data you need to add ecommerce tracking code into your web pages or into tag manager, also have to enable ecommerce report into analytics. Please follow this link - https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1009612?hl=en
If you are using 3rd party content management system, like magento or wordpress they provide extensions for ecommerce tracking.

Thanks
Vivek