AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

conversions-ecommerce-product-performance

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I've been checking the performance for a small email campaign that only went live yesterday and noticed that when I change the date parameters, the product revenue figure changes.

23-26 Aug - £266.40

Product A - £99.00

Product B - £99.00

Product C - £50.00

Product D - £18.40

27 Jul - 25 Aug - £305.06

Product A - £121.78

Product B - £121.78

Product C - £61.50

27 Jul - 26 Aug - £307.01

Product A - £119.24

Product B - £119.24

Product C - £60.22

Product D's purchase seems to have disappeared on the second 2 date parameters and products A-C, have different revenues for each version.

Does anyone have any ideas about this?

Thanks - E

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: conversions-ecommerce-product-performance

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
E,

We don't know enough about your setup to offer anything conclusive. It's not that unusual to see these change if you are using advanced features like refund processing, etc.

That is If I purchase product a for 100 on Aug 5 and process a refund for it on Aug 7; looking at the reports I would see the revenue for any date up to Aug 7 and If I include August 5 and 7, it would not show.

Hope that helps.

Best,

Theo Bennett
Analytics Evangelist at MoreVisibility | Contact Me
Connect on LinkedIn