AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

assisted conversion value per sku

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

Question:

i want to track assisted conversion value per sku. I have set-up a conversion segment (see attachement) to achieve this but i cannot view this data per sku.

Can anybody come up with u solution or workaround?

Explanation:

I want to know if and how much value can be related back to a product on which people first entered the website but didn't buy.

2017-03-03 10_17_28-Assisted Conversions - Analytics.png

1 Expert replyverified_user

assisted conversion value per sku

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Kevin,

I don't think your conversion segment here matches with your explanation.  Multi Channel reports are not combinable with Ecom dimensions.  What you'll need to do is create a sequence based segment with first interaction is google/cpc (if that's what you want) and add a conditions based on that.

Something like this may get you down the path of what you want:

https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web/template?uid=oVMWO7HxQ8mkvfJGOdZ_bg

Then you'll have to look at content reports or landing pages for more insights.

Ultimately it's flawed as most things in analytics as you wont be able to connect these non converting transactions from device to device.

Hope that helps!

Best,

Theo Bennett

Analytics Evangelist at MoreVisibility | Contact Me
Connect on LinkedIn