Analytics
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

ananlytics is not recording organic traffic

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Team,

My website is http://www.anandice.ac.in/ and after 24 December analytics  not recording organic traffic not properly. the data from 24 December to 31 Dec was just 2 session.I've checked also checked ranking but there is not much difference.

Here I am sharing both data before and after 24 December- PFA

Date: 24Dec to 31 Dec

Selection_031.png

Date: 16 Dec to 23 Dec

Selection_032.png

So please suggest that why analytics not showing organic traffic.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thank you

Shilpa

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: ananlytics is not recording organic traffic

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi,

there is 2 options to check what has happened:

1) Go to Behaviour -> All Pages -> Landing pages and select secondary dimension source medium.
You can then filter your report by clicking Advanced in next to the search field and selecting source/medium and typing value google / organic
What was the landing page(s) that got that organic traffic?
if it was your home page go to Google search and type site:your-site.com
and check if your site is in the index.
Or if you can determine the most likely keyword that users would use to see your front page go and make a search with that keyword and see if your site shows up.

2) To see the actual keywords that users use you need to log in to Google Search Console. To see the data it is required that you have verified your site. I just assume that you have done so or can do it by yourself. If you have troubles post back and we'll see about them.
Go to Search Traffic --> Search Analytics. You can change from keywords to landing pages from above the graph.

With these to tools/reports you should be able to analyse what has happened. Most likely you have ranked in some keyword which position has now gotten worse or then you have received a penalty from Google but that requires that you have done bad things at your site. Or you might have been hacked (this would generate notification to Search Console)
--
To make bad day worse, spend it wishing for the impossible

Antti Nylund, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Did my answer solve your issue? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Otherwise keep on asking.