AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Why do I get different user counts with Transactions blank vs Transactions >= 0?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Why do I get different user counts with Transactions blank vs Transactions >= 0?

Shouldn't the user count stay the same?

Transaction 0.png

Transaction blank.png

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Heya M
July 2016

Re: Why do I get different user counts with Transactions blank vs Transactions >= 0?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Blank means: no filter
0 is a value: all users who were assigned a completion or "non completion" of a transaction;
https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/3124493?hl=en
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Heya M
July 2016

Re: Why do I get different user counts with Transactions blank vs Transactions >= 0?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Blank means: no filter
0 is a value: all users who were assigned a completion or "non completion" of a transaction;
https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/3124493?hl=en
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Heya,

Moche is right.

Try to create this kind of filter and then analyze the results.

Screen Shot 2016-07-29 at 02.44.33.png

What do you see?

Hope this helps.

Taavi