Analytics
2K members online now
2K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Why aren't my conversions showing?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I can't understand why my conversions aren't showing? Please help!

Napkin 2 11-06-17, 11.22.30 am.png

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lewis S
June

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi :-)

I dont have my specs so I'm unable to clearly see your images (sorry).

A goal will only register once as a goal during the same session.
If you are testing and you complete the goal  - before testing it again.. be sure that you either close out of your site and clear your cookies and cache .. or you allow atleast 30mins to lapse before retesting..otherwise the same session will continue and completing the goal for a 2nd time will not register as a conversion.

Verification is an indicator. If its a newly created goal or event, there may not be enough data from the past 7 days to give a clear indication if the goal is working as expected.

Assuming you have an unfiltered View that does not block your visits.
If you test the goal, are you able to see the goal register as a goal in the real time report when you test it?
If so, then it is likely working fine and may simply need time to process the data into your reports. Normal processing latency is 24-48hrs, 

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lewis S
June

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi :-)

I dont have my specs so I'm unable to clearly see your images (sorry).

A goal will only register once as a goal during the same session.
If you are testing and you complete the goal  - before testing it again.. be sure that you either close out of your site and clear your cookies and cache .. or you allow atleast 30mins to lapse before retesting..otherwise the same session will continue and completing the goal for a 2nd time will not register as a conversion.

Verification is an indicator. If its a newly created goal or event, there may not be enough data from the past 7 days to give a clear indication if the goal is working as expected.

Assuming you have an unfiltered View that does not block your visits.
If you test the goal, are you able to see the goal register as a goal in the real time report when you test it?
If so, then it is likely working fine and may simply need time to process the data into your reports. Normal processing latency is 24-48hrs, 

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ah yes, I see it in the real time data! Thank you.

The zero percent thing made sense, because there are > 100k events in the last week but only 1 or 2 events for the goal, but to show zero matches is a bit confusing.

Knowing that you can monitor goal conversions in real time is very handy. Thanks!