Analytics
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

What would be Destination Goal For That URL?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

"Hello, 

I have registration complete URL "like http://www.beautyeurasia.com/ziyaretciler-icin/beauty-eurasia-online-davetiye#ticket/b80a7aa1-e7bc-4...

When i set up destination goals,i choose begins with paste "http://www.beautyeurasia.com/ziyaretciler-icin/beauty-eurasia-online-davetiye#ticket/"

But it is not working, how can i handle that?

Re: What would be Destination Goal For That URL?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Ali,

please try "begins with" and "/ziyaretciler-icin/beauty-eurasia-online-davetiye#ticket/" or "Regular Expression" and "/ziyaretciler-icin/beauty-eurasia-online-davetiye#ticket*". But I'm not sure, whether the "'#" will be a problem.

Bye. Nils.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Nils,
Thank you for your answer.
But i think your regex is wrong- "/ziyaretciler-icin/beauty-eurasia-online-davetiye#ticket*" --> this would match #tickettt*" #tickettttttt*"

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Ali,

sorry, I posted the wrong regex.

Did I understand you right: You have more then one page registration URL (= thank-you page) and you want to track all off them? Can you please try regex ".*/ziyaretciler-icin/beauty-eurasia-online-davetiye#ticket/*"?

Bye. Nils

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Nils Again,
It still doesnt work. Maybe GA doesnt capture # character. What do you think?

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Sorry, my last idea: regex ".*/ziyaretciler-icin/beauty-eurasia-online-davetiye.ticket/*"

["." instead of the "#" as a symbol for one character].