AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
5K members online now
5K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

What would be Destination Goal For That URL?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

"Hello, 

I have registration complete URL "like http://www.beautyeurasia.com/ziyaretciler-icin/beauty-eurasia-online-davetiye#ticket/b80a7aa1-e7bc-4...

When i set up destination goals,i choose begins with paste "http://www.beautyeurasia.com/ziyaretciler-icin/beauty-eurasia-online-davetiye#ticket/"

But it is not working, how can i handle that?

Re: What would be Destination Goal For That URL?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Ali,

please try "begins with" and "/ziyaretciler-icin/beauty-eurasia-online-davetiye#ticket/" or "Regular Expression" and "/ziyaretciler-icin/beauty-eurasia-online-davetiye#ticket*". But I'm not sure, whether the "'#" will be a problem.

Bye. Nils.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Nils,
Thank you for your answer.
But i think your regex is wrong- "/ziyaretciler-icin/beauty-eurasia-online-davetiye#ticket*" --> this would match #tickettt*" #tickettttttt*"

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Ali,

sorry, I posted the wrong regex.

Did I understand you right: You have more then one page registration URL (= thank-you page) and you want to track all off them? Can you please try regex ".*/ziyaretciler-icin/beauty-eurasia-online-davetiye#ticket/*"?

Bye. Nils

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Nils Again,
It still doesnt work. Maybe GA doesnt capture # character. What do you think?

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Sorry, my last idea: regex ".*/ziyaretciler-icin/beauty-eurasia-online-davetiye.ticket/*"

["." instead of the "#" as a symbol for one character].