Analytics
5K members online now
5K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Want to see all pages for a phrase goal completion

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

In this picture (linked), it is showing me the pages that qualify as a goal completion.

The problem is I can only see the top ones. I cannot see all 78. I want to see all 78 as they give me information on which zip code was typed into my website.

How can I view this information? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Want to see all pages for a phrase goal completion

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi robert,
if you go to behaviour -> site content -> all pages, you can search the url
/sales-service/where-ro-buy/home-standby

so you will get all the pages and all the zip code.
Fil

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi, Robert M,

Just trying to clarify, are you attempting to get a report for all URLs that resulted in the conversion of a particular goal? If so, then you should be able to see this under the Goal URLs reports. When there, under the "Goal Option" just above the graph on the left, select the goal which you want to see, and it should pull up the Goal Completion Location, and you can view all URLs.
Nicky Yuen, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | LinkedIn

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you! Figured it out!

--
Robert M

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

NOTE: This post has been edited by a Community Manager - per Community Guidelines - in order to remove contact information which was most likely due to an email or mobile footer. This is done in order to protect account security and/or privacy. Please be sure to remove this information in future replies. Thank you for your understanding.