Analytics
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

View through conversions - non GDN or social ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Goodmorning,

For a lot of our clients we use advertising for branding purposes. And we want to see if the impressions on these ads contributed to a conversion later on. Is there a way for us to see in analytics if an impression from a (social) ad contributed to a conversion?

For example: Im scrolling down a website or feed, I see a banner but I don't click on it. Later on I look for the brand on google, go to their page and purchase the item I saw in the facebook/third party display ad. The banner made a contribution to the conversion, even tho I did not click on it. 

I can check these numbers in Facebook or in my DSP, but I want them reported among my other campaigns in Analytics to show their value to the clients. I know this is possible for GDN impressions, but I also need the impressions or paths outside GDN.

Hopefully you can help me out. 

View through conversions - non GDN or social ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I don't think it is technically possible as the channels do not exchange cost / interaction data. I see where you are coming from and it totally make sense to get these insights to measure cross channel marketing efficiency.