AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Vcita Leads or Entries In Analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Experts,

Hope you all are doing well. Smiley Happy

I have a question related to Goal. I have website and using scheduler tracking which are coming from VCita Plugin.

I want to create a Goal in Analytics so that whenever anyone fill-up this scheduler form, i can collect number of leads in Analytics. I have added the Analytics code in tracking page of this scheduler tracking but i do not get that how to create Goal for it.

Waiting for your response.

Thanks.

Re: Vcita Leads or Entries In Analytics

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi,

I am assuming this is some sort of booking pluggin? Do you know what happens once the forms have been filled in? Does it take you to a thank you page, or does it dynamically re-load?

Im sure it would generate an event which can be found in Behavouir > Events > Top Events. If it does, you can use these events as a goal using the event parameters.

Hope that helps!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Its not redirecting on any thank you page. It is just give thank you message.

Yes we can create goal through event parameters but don't know how to use this.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Ok if you dig through the events report. Each event should have an Event Category and a Event Label. For example Label = "Website Label" and Category "Event Booked"

You can use these parameters to then create a Goal in GA. To do this you go to Admin > Goals > New Goal > Custom (at the bottom) > Name your goal > For type choose event > Then you will be presented with: Category, Action, Label and Value. Simply match these up with the event (they do not all have to be filled) then your goal is complete.

I am not sure how clear my explanation is so I have found a guide which should help? https://support.vcita.com/entries/25632455-Add-Conversion-Tracking-to-your-vCita-account

Thanks

Vcita Leads or Entries In Analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am also looking for responses to this question! Thanks in advance for help