AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Value 0 in revenue

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi

I'm having a problem with the transactions. Some of them have 0 revenue as a transaction but if you check inside the transactiom you have products with a value

What could be the reason for 0 revenue because it not happens for all the transactions. Just some of them

Thanks

Value 0 in revenue

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello,

This is possible when your revenue dataLayer variable is 0. 

I will first check the field I have mapped with revenue to push data to analytics.

Since product(s) have separate variable(s) for cost it can be populated regardless of actual revenue,

share your dataLayer. if further help required. 

Value 0 in revenue

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi

Thanks a lot for the answer. The problem is that when I do some test transactions all worked well. Now is live and for 14 transaction I have the revenue 0 for 5 so the data layer works but seems some times fail

I guess that sometimes the revenue is not send to GA but i want to know wich causes could be

1. The variable revenue of data layer is 0 sometimes wich is a code problem. This is wear because only happen sometimes

2. Could be the page is taking so much in load?? I guess no because then i didnt have products in the transactions

Any more reasons for this fail?

I segment the fail transactions by channel, OS, device and I dont see any pattern

Any help with that?

Thanks!