Analytics
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Urgent help - Goal tracking

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello All,

We have generated the different goals as per mentioned below for our mobile apps tracking process

For e.g.

Goal 1 : /step1 > /step2 > /step3 > destination goal
Goal 2 :  /step1 > /step2 > /step3 (if select bank acc button) > /step4 > destination goal

Goal 3 :  /step1 > /step2 > /step3 (if select mobile wallet button)  > /step4 > /step5 > destination goal

In case destination goals are similar but process of flow is different with different goals, as per tracked the analytics and we have show the similar figure for destination goal i.e. Goal 1 > 22, Goal 2 > 22 etc...

Can you please help me for how to differentiate or set the different flow of process in GA. 

Re: Urgent help - Goal tracking

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Devat,

Only step 1 is required in a goal Set up. So I Would set it up as follows:

Goal 1 :step3 > destination goal
Goal 2 : step4 > destination goal
Goal 3 : step5 > destination goal

That should resolve your issue.

Goodluck

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Clyton, reply on that.

Regarding funnel visualization:

while generating the reports based on our process flow (Goal 1 to 3), we are seeing some crazy numbers which should not be happening .. for example, if a 100 people are using the app, we are getting similar numbers for all 3 payout modes/process as we have set it in funnel with different goal, which is very odd and should not be happening. how to track the unique number for each of process?

Note: Final destination steps are similar for all the 3 different goals.

Please help me as earlier for that.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
can you please anyone reply and suggest more details for my query....

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
please review our query and if possible than reply on that...Thanks.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
As per today have analyzed the GA reports and similar destination goal value found for all 3 different goal s(with different funnel), also we have set the different funnel with process in 3 different goal but all those goals for similar value show it n GA. how to resolve it?