AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

TrueView in Conversion Path

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I can see TrueView campaigns in MCF/Assisted Conversions (type:AdWords) which means TrueView influences last click conversions. 

Question: What does it mean when I see 12 Assisted Conversions? What kind of situations does it in fact include? Just 30sec view and then converting from some other channel? a click on in-stream "call to action" link and then converting? 15-20 sec view and then converting? pausing video and then converting? something else and then converting....?

Any help would be highly appreciated Smiley Happy

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kasia I
March 2017

Re: TrueView in Conversion Path

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Kasia,

to better understand which type of interaction was included in the MCF purchase path you will need to enable this feature which makes a clear distinction between the interaction types - impression, click ... - https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/3105620

As to what does the Assisted conversion mean - the metric says if and how many times a touchpoint was present in a purchase path (conversion path). Enabling impression reporting you will be able to see not only the campaign but the type of interaction.

Kind regards,
Zorin

Web analyst @ escapestudio.net

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kasia I
March 2017

Re: TrueView in Conversion Path

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Kasia,

to better understand which type of interaction was included in the MCF purchase path you will need to enable this feature which makes a clear distinction between the interaction types - impression, click ... - https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/3105620

As to what does the Assisted conversion mean - the metric says if and how many times a touchpoint was present in a purchase path (conversion path). Enabling impression reporting you will be able to see not only the campaign but the type of interaction.

Kind regards,
Zorin

Web analyst @ escapestudio.net