Analytics
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

TrueView in Conversion Path

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I can see TrueView campaigns in MCF/Assisted Conversions (type:AdWords) which means TrueView influences last click conversions. 

Question: What does it mean when I see 12 Assisted Conversions? What kind of situations does it in fact include? Just 30sec view and then converting from some other channel? a click on in-stream "call to action" link and then converting? 15-20 sec view and then converting? pausing video and then converting? something else and then converting....?

Any help would be highly appreciated Smiley Happy

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kasia I
March 2017

Re: TrueView in Conversion Path

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Kasia,

to better understand which type of interaction was included in the MCF purchase path you will need to enable this feature which makes a clear distinction between the interaction types - impression, click ... - https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/3105620

As to what does the Assisted conversion mean - the metric says if and how many times a touchpoint was present in a purchase path (conversion path). Enabling impression reporting you will be able to see not only the campaign but the type of interaction.

Kind regards,
Zorin

Web analyst @ escapestudio.net