AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Transactions on Non-transactional Pages

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have GA account for my restaurant which has an order online portal to it. There are a few pages in my website which only gives information and by no way someone can transact on the page but my GA is showing some transactions on that Page. How is this possible? See the page marked in yellow

Capture.PNG

Re: Transactions on Non-transactional Pages

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Prayank,
Please check all the goals that you have defined because without having defined foal for that page transaction won't show.

**You transactions happens on /app, find if any goal set up for that page.****

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Santosh,
But I do have a conversion code placed at the thank you page. I havent set any goals for it.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Priyank,

To cross check how this happened, create an advanced segment with landing page as /app and contains transaction then check the visitor flow to get the exact user flow of this user who actually placed the transaction.

Hope this will helps to track it down...

Sam

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

The Landing Pages report doesn't show you the pages where the transactions happened. These are transactions that happened in the sessions that started on those landing pages.