Analytics
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Transactions are not being count on Conversions/Transactions report

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am facing a problem with transaction counting on Google analytics.

My current deployment of Google tag manager has an eCommerce tag that fires whenever a transaction is completed. I can see that on the real-time -> conversions and after a few moments I can also see it on the Conversions-> transactions, with the proper transaction ID.

Nevertheless, when i made some changes and added some new triggers and tags on Google Tag Manager, without any kind of change to this eCommerce tag I start to face a very weird behavior. I can see that the tag is being properly fired and I cann see the conversion on Real-time -> Conversions. Nevertheless, this conversion never shows up on the Conversions-> transactions report.

Have anyone faced a similar issue or scenario?

Thanks a lot,

Helton

A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

It might take 2-4 hrs for GA to completely process the reports.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi!

Thanks a lot for your feedback, but I don't think this is the case here. I can see the transactions showing up after a few minutes. ALso, I looked for transactions older than 24 hours to guarantee that timing was not the issue and they really don't show up.